Saturday, May 13, 2017

Sister Hansen's MTC District - Missionary Friends

So, when Sister Hansen was in MTC, there were 4 Elders in her District headed to the Ogden Utah Mission.  In one of her emails she said:

"P.S. Elders Lewis, Emry, Payne and Curtis are all serving in the Ogden mission, so if anyone happens to see them, tell them ya know me and give them lots of support!"

Elders Payne, Curtis, (me), Lewis and Emry.  Take good care of the FAM

Aaaand being the super creepy Mam that I am I sent them each an email (I'm officially in the Logan Utah Mission - so no rule breaks there) and just told them who I was and that our family lives and works in the area.  I told them if they were in need of a dinner appointment or someone cancelled and they were hungry, that I order a "mean pizza" or could make them a simple dinner.  I gave them my contact info and that was that.

Anytime I saw missionaries I'd look to see if it was her Elders.  Ogden City's Make-a-Difference-Day had about 50 Elders volunteering and guess who I met . . . yep, one of her Elders.  Elder Emry - he is serving in Ogden area and said he attends church in the building on 15th and Washington Blvd.  If you are in his ward - take good care of him!

Recently I met Elder Payne, and was able to deliver dinner to the Stake Center where he and his companion, Elder Hall serve.  I had to have proof that I was taking care of her missionaries, so . . . selfie with the Elders.  Which is tough cause you can't be near them, LOL and don't look at me, I was a mess.  Elder Hall on the left, and Elder Payne on the right - they are in the Ogden East Stake, I think the Eccles Park Ward or Highland Ward.  Take good care of them FAM.






No comments:

Post a Comment