Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

Mother's Day!  I could barely sit through church . . .  2:15 p.m. would not come soon enough.  I created a Skype Account, then I "Skyped" Brother to make sure it was working and we would be able to see Emma and she could see us.  We found a good spot to put the laptop, with no echo and good light and chairs, and stuff and everything.  Then . . . .  the call came.  

Sister Emma Hansen popped up on our screen.  IT WAS GLORIOUS!


Seriously folks, how did missionary mamas make it before the internets and all the fancy techologies we have now?  I have a whole new respect for my mother-in-law who sent out 8 missionaries - sometimes two or three crossing over.  Oh my.  

Emma was glowing - she looked so happy and was so excited about her work, and we got to see her beautiful companion, Sister Phillips for a quick minute. 

Having Bryce, Bill and Emma on Skype had to be one of my top 3 Mother's Days ever!  Love my little family.






No comments:

Post a Comment