Monday, January 29, 2018

How you liking the rain, Arizona?

Date: 01-29-2018
Companion: Sister Keetch
Area: Portland Stake, Sunnyside Ward

Hello hello hello everyone!

It is constantly raining here now and I love it so much, but I love it more because I'm now in a car and wow, machines make all the difference when you're trying to get to the other half of your area in 2 minutes even though it take 10 minutes to drive there. Also machines can help your skirts begin to fit again, by making your legs their normal size. Which is nice because skirts are good (I guess?). Also if you can name the movie I quoted I will give you 2 quarters (im looking at you Jedi Master Leduc). 

I don't know if I can ever explain how happy it can make someone when they help someone else make a decision to come closer to God.

This Saturday Bonnie, Noe, Brian, and Tony were all baptized! I've never had the privilege of watching a family make this step together and I'm so glad God has given me this opportunity.

Being able to be apart of their conversion has been such a tender mercy for me and has strengthened my testimony so much. It has also helped me to find SO MUCH joy! In chapter 26 of Alma, he talks about how much joy he has been able to feel in bringing people to a knowledge of God, and Jesus Christ, and how this knowledge of them can help us find happiness and peace in our lives.

If you want to find more Joy in your life, help others have a relationship with Jesus.

A couple of other things that happened this week:

We got to go to the Temple. God is good.
We had zone conference and I got to see my pal again.
We went over to sister Smellies and i buried myself in her foam pit. Not quite sure if it counts as swimming or not so don't tell anyone....

We had a lesson with a recent convert and she has the cutest baby and I just wanted to hold him.

GOD IS GOOD FAM. Alma 26: 16 "I cannot say the smallest part which I feel."

P.s. I ate 300 cookies and I'm not even mad about it.

☀️FIND JOY☀️

- Sister Emma Hansen

1. Sister James & Sister Hansen
2. & 3. Bonnie, Noe, Brian, and Tony baptism (with Sis. James and Keetch)
4. Temple Trip
5. Sister Hansen & her pal Sister O'Very
6. Swimmi . . . . er, I mean jumping into foam pit
7. Sister Hansen, Sister Smellie (Smay-lee) and Sister James
8. Cutest baby!










No comments:

Post a Comment