Monday, January 8, 2018

Portland's the illest.

Date: 01-08-2018
Companion: Sister James
Area: Portland Stake, Sunnyside Ward

Portland is pretty sick.

So am I.

I'm pretty sick. With a cold. And headaches.

So because of this, not much happened this week. Also, we ended up having to go on exchanges with some sisters so we weren't able to do much.

BUT HERE'S WHAT I LOVE.

Sister James and I have been trying to do all that we can, and sometimes I get really down on myself because I feel like I should be doing more. Especially this week, because I've been sick. But as we've tried doing all that we were capable of doing, God blessed us.

BONNIE AND NOE ARE GETTING MARRIED ON THE 20TH AND THEN GETTING DUNKED THE 27TH WITH THE REST OF THE FAM!!!!!

As we do all that we can, and show God that we're truly trying, He will bless us. Because He looks at our hearts. He knows what we truly want and what our desires are. If our desires are good He will bless us.

Have a good week y'all that's all I got I'm sorry.

Also sister James is getting transferred and I'm getting a car. God truly answers prayers I can testify that to you.

☀️FIND JOY☀️

- Sister Emma Hansen




No comments:

Post a Comment