Monday, January 15, 2018

Same Area, Different Companion

Date: 01-15-2018
Companion: Sister Keetch
Area: Portland Stake, Sunnyside Ward

"Yo I'm elder Harris I like trucks and stuff 😚 I am from Gilbert AZ it is like 7 degrees there. I'm in my new area now and I need this 👨‍🚀. For the moon landing. I don't know what else."

Alrighty, tbh, I don't have much to say this week except the fact that sometimes you just gotta have hope that everything will be okay. Hope means that you continue enthusiastically, and persevere.

Hope also means that you will not give up and you know that God will take care of everything.

Have hope, because when you have hope and faith, God can truly take care of everything. Have faith that all will be well.

All is well brothers and sisters

☀️FIND JOY☀️

- Sister Emma Hansen




No comments:

Post a Comment