Friday, July 7, 2017

WOWEY WOW WOW IT'S THE 4TH ALREADY

Date: 07-07-2017
Companion: Sister Bevan
Area: Longview Washington Stake, Woodland 1st Ward

HELLO! It's July? What the heck? It still feels like January to me? Time is weird while you're on a mission.

It's been a ROLLERCOASTER this week! 

THE FIRST THING I WANT TO TALK ABOUT IS JARED HOLY COW!!!! We haven't been able to find Jared for a long time, but his friend (Who's name is also Jared so everyone calls him big Jared and the other one (the one we found on the side of the road) little Jared) finally was home when we went over and we picked him up as a new investigator! It's been the craziest ride with him! Just keep praying for the Jareds! Hahah! It looks like we've lost little Jared at this point. BUT THERE'S STILL HOPE.
 
Steve came to the 4th of July breakfast this morning!!!!! Which is a HUGE step for him so I'm kind of freaking out. 

Something I've been thinking about a lot recently is how much God is really helping us through everything. And how sometimes we don't always see His hand in our lives. But I guarantee if you look around and think about everything that happens, you'll realize how involved He is. 

Another thing I've focused on is VISION. Boy am I glad for my trainer emphasizing this so much because I've grown to LOVE IT!!! 

There's a general conference talk by President Monson from April of 1972 called "Finishers wanted" I think I studied it 1000 times this week. He talks about making a path for yourself and working on that path. I'm a firm believer in the fact that if you don't know where you're going you'll run around in circles for forever and get NOWHERE. Please, if you have time, go read this talk and then pray, and then make a vision for yourself. Then work for it. I know that when we plan for God to be on our path with us, as well, and pray for His guidance in doing this, we cannot and will not be led astray! I love you all so much and I'm so grateful for the trials, miracles, visions, EVERYTHING that we get to experience in just this short part of the eternities. Have a fantastic week and remember to

☀️FIND JOY☀️

-Sister Emma Hansen

1. Investigator Arlene. I love her with all my heart
2. Family history booth our zone did in longview
3-7. Our district had a competition to see who could take the most PICTURES with animals. This is like 1/8 of what we got. Lol.
8. Jumping for Joy
9. So I messed up my jaw about a month ago, and now when I open it it goes sideways and won't open all the way and look how goofed I look in this pic I'm laughing so hard.















No comments:

Post a Comment