Monday, July 24, 2017

Goodbye Woodland!!!

Date: 07-24-2017
Companion: Sister Bevan
Area: Longview Washington Stake, Woodland 1st Ward

Hoooooly cow!!! Life is getting real crazy here in the woodland 1st ward!

Well, we had a really awesome lesson with a woman named Molly who we've been trying to meet with for a really long time. She finally let us in and we taught her about the restoration, and it was really cool. This is one of the greatest things about being on a mission, but sometimes when you're in a lesson and you're on a roll and the spirit is there, it feels like you're not even talking, and it's God working through you and it's so amazing, it's the best feeling in the entire world. But we committed her to come to church the next day, and she was all for it, she was excited and said she would be there. The next day, she wasn't there and I'm not going to lie, I was pretty disappointed.

Looking back at the whole thing, it made me realize that sometimes God gives is things that will help us in the moment, but sometimes He has a different plan for you, and the one thing you were freaking out about or really stressing about doesn't even matter anymore.

I learned that I don't even have to freak out about Molly not coming to church anymore BECAUSE I'M BEING TRANSFERED. HOLY COW.

I'm going to the Vancouver East stake and it turns out that I'm training. Holy cow.

I know that when we rely on Heavenly Father that everything will be alright in the end. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for each and everyone of us and I know that when we try to be in line with that plan that everything will work out in our favor and we will be comforted and fins happiness!

I'll let you all know my new address when I get it!

Remember to  ☀️FIND JOY☀️

-Sister Emma Hansen


1 And 2. District
3. Everything's gonna be alright





No comments:

Post a Comment