Monday, December 4, 2017

Another Ones Bites the Dust

Date: 11-20-2017
Companion: Hermana Judkins
Area: Vancouver East Stake, Fairway Village Ward

HELLO EVERYONE!

Lots happened this week! We biked a lot and my entire body hurts! But! As we were coming into an apartment complex I recognized a worker there who was a member from my first ward I asked him who we should go to. He gave us a sarcastic answer and laughed. We knocked a door, looking for someone who didn't answer. The member comes walking around the corner again and tells us about someone there who used to take the lessons. They weren't in our areabook so we decided to stop by and SIG-LINDA IS DOWN!!!! She totally wants to learn more! Please pray for her!

All I can say is that I have the strongest testimony in our Savior Jesus Christ. We had an opportunity finally sit and have a lesson with someone and teach them about the plan of salvation. I know that Jesus Christ loves us all. I know that He wants to help us as much as possible. Just let Him in!

I hope y'all have a great thanksgiving.

P.s. don't ride your bike with a flat tire. It's not fun. It makes it a lot harder. And your legs feel like jelly.

P.s.s. Hermana is a pal and I love her but she goes home on Monday this has got to stop I swear.

P.p.s. I don't have anything else to say except

☀️FIND JOY☀️





No comments:

Post a Comment