Monday, June 5, 2017

Go Home Satan!

Date: 06-05-2017
Companion: Sister Phillips
Area: Longview Washington Stake, Woodland 1st Ward

HELLO HELLO HELLO!!!

THIS WEEK IS A GLORIOUS WEEK BECAUSE TIM IS GETTING BAPTIZED THIS WEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not much has happened this week except with Tim. He had his interview to be baptized on saturday. And lots went wrong and the interview was put on hold for 2 hours, and I think it shows how hard Satan works to make sure the righteous thing doesn't happen. But GOD ALWAYS PROVIDES! The interview happened and all was well! I'm so excited for Tim! He is amazing and I know he is making a righteous decision and that Satan works really hard on those who are righteous. My challenge to you: don't let him win.

-Sister Emma Hansen

☉FIND JOY☉

(Mam's note:  there were no pictures this week.  I have explained to Emma that this is unacceptable and must mean she has been kidnapp-ed and is being held against her will.  Soon I expect to receive a call from some strange person who says "I have your daughter, come get her she's being mean at me."  I will then demand to see a picture because I won't believe them.  See, this all leads to so much - future missionaries, moms have to have pictures each week to prove you are not kidnapp-ed.)

No comments:

Post a Comment