Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Tim went under

Date: 06-12-2017
Companion: Sister Phillips
Area: Longview Washington Stake, Woodland 1st Ward

WHAT A GREAT DAY TO BE ALIVE 


I feel like every week I stray my emails off the same way so I've decided to try to do something different but it all goes downhill from here. Sorry to disappoint.(; 

Tim was baptized saturday! It was really amazing and I love the spirit you can feel at baptisms. It was really amazing to see him change so much from the first time I taught him until he was confirmed yesterday and church. His spirit is amazing and his testimony is strong. I'm grateful for him and for all that he has taught me. 

Tuesday we had our zone conference and elder Lawrence of the seventy talked to us about out goal of 50 baptisms a month for the mission. That's almost double what we usually get. We're working really hard on trying to accomplish that. Sister Lawrence, his wife, talked about the gathering of the tribes of Isreal and it was really cool and neat to hear her talk. 

This week we were able to make it up to the top part of my area and it was really pretty up there. We were able to talk to a man who had been baptized about 5 years ago. He told us a little bit about his story and the spirit was really strong that we needed to be there and I was really excited to talk with him. It was really weird but I know that the Lord needed me there for some reason. Nothing really big or anything happened but it was really cool. 

That's all I really got for this week! I love you all!

☉Find Joy☉

-Sister Emma Hansen

1. Tell me I'm artsy
2. Tims baptism
3. When transfers are coming up
4. Representation of our companionship






No comments:

Post a Comment