Saturday, February 4, 2017

3 days? Two and a half?

Date: 02-04-2017
Companion: Sister Packard & Sister Thiel
Area: MTC


To be honest I don't really know what else has happened in the MTC cause it's been the same for the past 3 weeks, ha lolz. We had one lesson where we learned how to teach the word of wisdom. I hadn't really thought about it cause I always just thought 'God won't actually shorten my life if i don't follow the word of wisdom, but my life'll just be horrible' or something. And its true, God won't shorten our lives, but when we follow the word of wisdom God will bless us, and one of the things He could bless us with is a longer life, which in turn could bless us in other areas of our life. In the word of wisdom it talks about how we will be saved from the destroying angel if we follow it and i never really thought about that. Mosiah 4:9-10 God knows more than we do, so when He asks us to do to something it's for our safety. That's why we still follow Him, even if we don't know why we're doing what we're doing. That was just something that really hit me this week, I'm not sure why. 

I really love this gospel so much. The MTC is super hard but its been such a blessing and i cant wait to learn more.

I ran into Wyatt Peterson this week! He's doing good and I'm so happy for him! I also ran into Wyatt Ebarb and I had no idea he was coming in this week so it was so crazy to see him. I'm so excited for the both of them!

We leave the MTC on Tuesday at like 3:50 am and they decided to make me travel leader and I have absolutely no idea why. Lol. So I'm kinda freaking out but I'm super excited. I can't wait to get to Washington. 

This gospel is so true, it's all happened because Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us. If everyone could send me their testimony sometime this week I would be so grateful. I love you all!

Peace out! Sister Emma Hansen!

1. Sister Packard, Elders Curtis and Payne, and me from my favorite camera angle
2. Some of our district
3. The girls of our district, except S
ister Thiel because she was sick
4.&5. Representation of our companionship
6. Lol

Sister Packard, Elders Curtis and Payne, and me
from my favorite camera angle

Some of our district

The girls of our district, except Sister Thiel
because she was sick

Representation of our companionship 

Representation of our companionship 

LOL











No comments:

Post a Comment