Monday, February 27, 2017

Pictures from February

As a missionary Mam it can be tough.  You miss your kid . . . are they okay? Are they hungry, cold, sad, lonely, being nice?  The Washington Vancouver Mission has wonderful members - this I knew. It's where I grew up.  But these sweet families have taken time to care for my daughter and her sweet companion . . . I'm more grateful than I can express - so grateful it leaks from my eyes.  Especially when they take a quick moment to text me a picture.  


02-25-2017: Fed your daughter the other night!  She is so sweet - and doing great.


02-22-2017:  They heart attacked me in the pouring rain for my birthday.  They are adorable and sweet!  Very thoughtful.  (Sister Patty Bower)

02-21-2017:  Posted on the Washington Vancouver Mission Facebook Page
Zone Conference for the Rainier, Longview, Van North, Van West Zone in Rainier Building.

02-14-2017  from Sister Bower, message said: We just had your beautiful daughter over tonight.  She is so much fun <3  We laughed a lot and will really enjoy having her in our ward.  


02-08-2017  from the Kestner Family, message said:  Look who was out doing missionary work this evening.  Their area book and phones weren't working but they still found a member family to uplift ;) so excited to have sisters and your daughter serving in our mission and ward.  

No comments:

Post a Comment