Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Bevan Comp. Part 2

Date: 05-21-2018
Companion: Sister Bevan
Area: Gresham Stake, Kelly Creek Ward

Holy cow. I just love Oregon so much! Specifically, I just love Portland and Gresham so much. 


Something that has hit me super hard this week is that God is always aware of us, and He knows what we need when we need it, as well as what we can handle. But the best part is that when we can't handle something, He has promised He will always be there.

As I was leaving my last area and reflecting on what I wa supposed to learn while I was there, i realized that God was always with me. Even in the moments when it didn't seem like He was there, as I looked back, He was pulling me every step of the way. And He still is!

It's amazing to see how many people have such a strong faith in christ and when they are pointed in the right direction, you truly see their full potential and know that God has so much in store for them. This week I got to meet a man named John. John has had a crazy life, but His faith in Jesus Christ is incredible. John doesn't realize His potential and He tells us He takes God for granted all the time. Please pray for John that when we received an answer from God that He will act on that answer!

I love you all so much! Thank you for all of your prayers and your kind words!

-Sister Emma Hansen

☀️FIND JOY☀️


P.s. new address

1417 NE Hogan PL.
Gresham, OR. 97030


1. Tool shed
2. Hermana O'Barr
3. I GOT TO SEE RIRI FRENCH FRY.
4. the beevan comp. Pt. 2





No comments:

Post a Comment