Monday, May 14, 2018

Get out of my swamp

Date: 05-14-2018
Companion: Hermana O'Barr
Area: Vancouver East Stake, Prune Hill Ward

Has anyone ever seen those disgusting fountains that just looks like the swamp in shrek? Sister Schott has one of those in her back yard and sometimes I pretend like I'm going to drink it but then I think "mmmm, better not."

Moroni 7:11 "For behold, a bitter fountain cannot bring forth good water" please don't drink out of the radioactive water. It will not bring you super powers like it says in all the movies, but it wiLL KILL YOU. IT'S NOT GOOD.

A good friend sent me an email that said "love leaves you with a good taste in your mouth at the end of the day. Guilt leaves you feeling like you are always one step behind, never doing enough, and bitter."

The fountain of good water is love. Remember to do everything out of love. I love you all so much!

-Sister Emma Hansen

☀️FIND JOY☀️

P.s. I'm getting transferred to Gresham.




No comments:

Post a Comment