Monday, October 16, 2017

Yes

Date: 10-16-2017
Companion: Sister Townsend
Area: Vancouver East Stake, Fairway Village Ward

Oh hey.

  • Did it finally pour this week? 
  • Did I get up at 4:50am to go to a waterfall this morning? 
  • Did I study 2 Nephi 31-32 This week? 
  • Did I find out that God loves each and every one of us? 
  • Did I get bit 6 times by a little boy dressed up as captain America? 
  • Did I have waffles with sister Schott? 
  • Did I almost throw up while biking this week? 
  • Am I biking when I'm probably not supposed to because of a concussion? 
  • Am I going to the temple tomorrow? 
  • Am I praying Meng will want to be baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints? 
  • Does my brother need to rethink his haircut? 
  • Did I just have to say goodbye to one of my best friends from the mission? 
  • Does God bless each and every single one of us, even if sometimes we can't see those blessings? 
  • Do trials come our way? 
  • Do we need to stick it out when these trials come and keep believing in God? 
Will you remember to ☀️FIND JOY☀️?











No comments:

Post a Comment