Friday, October 27, 2017

Hermana

Date: 10-23-2017
Companion: Hermana Judkins
Area: Vancouver East Stake, Fairway Village Ward

Heyooooooo!!!!

We had transfers this week! I'm with Hermana Judkins! She was called Spanish speaking. So we actually taught a lesson in Spanish the other day. It was super cool! I could still feel the spirit even though I just sat there smiling and had no idea what was going on. Haha

Something I studied this week that I thought was super cool. When the Savior is able to feed the 5 thousand with 5 loaves and 2 fish. But what I thought was cool was what the disciples did in order for this miracle to happen. I was reading the institute manual while studying this.
  1. Jesus Christ gives a commandment that the disciples cannot accomplish. He tells them to feed the 5 thousand! They can't do it. They don't have the means to! 
  2. Jesus Christ asks the disciples what is everything that they can do for the situation. 
  3. Then He asked them to bring all that they could.
  4. They gave Him everything that they had.
  5. The Savior took all that they had and performed a miracle with it. 
I LOVE THIS, this is a literally a map of what we can do in order to see miracles in our lives. Sometimes it's really hard because we have to give God everything, and work hard for it, but that's when the miracles come. When we come to Him in sincere desire, give him everything, and then turn it over to him!

☀️FIND JOY☀️
- Sister Emma Hansen





No comments:

Post a Comment