Monday, August 7, 2017

YOU GET A CAR, YOU GET A CAR, EVERYONE GETS A CAR

Date: 08-07-2017
Companion: Sister Vanderplas
Area: Vancouver East Stake, Fairway Village Ward

🚗 🚗 🚗


This week has been a wild one! Sister Vanderplas and I decided we were going to be serious about this biking issue and we bought leggings to cut and wear under our skirts (I'm not serious enough to actually get biking shorts. Lolz) so we went HAM this week on the bikes. But then!, tender mercy from the Lord, President got us a car for at least 2 weeks at this point.

One thing that happened this week! It was such a cool miracle! So we've been having active member lessons, but our areabook glitched and we thought we had finding time. So we went to a potential investigators house and got to talk with her for a little bit. She told us she was super interested in why Mormons seem to have so much light, and so much happiness. How can they be so kind.

This hit me super hard. One of the things people look for in life is just overall happiness, and while Mormons don't have perfect lives, others can literally feel Gods spirit pouring off of you. And I just think that's one of the coolest things! Let your spirit shine for others! And don't take it for granted!

I love that I can say I have the light of Christ in me. I know Christ lives. This gospel is true!

☀️FIND JOY☀️

-Sister Emma Hansen

1. Squad with our Malibu
2. Kori's baptism
3. Sisters Thiel, Vanderplas, me, and Bevan. All have been my companions (':
4. Kori's BAPTISM






No comments:

Post a Comment