Thursday, August 31, 2017

Working hard or hardly working?

Date: 08-28-2017
Companion: Sister Vanderplas
Area: Vancouver East Stake, Fairway Village Ward

We had lots of service this week. And I'm not going to lie. I really really enjoy working extremely hard. I enjoy feeling like I've accomplished something. We pulled lots of ivy and I also may or may not have had my finger chopped with garden shears. #ZoneLeadersForTheWin 

Something that was way cool. The investigator that we found last week, who I was able to give the first vision to and felt the spirit working through me, she didn't show up for our next appointment. But when we knocked on her door again a man answered and told us that she was sooooo excited to learn more about the gospel. It was way cool because he was also open to us coming and talking to him.

Honestly we're working really hard, but I don't have much to say this week. What I do know, is that God wants me to be here and He wants me working. I'm way excited to work hard.

☀️Find Joy☀️

- Sister Emma Hansen

1. Who needs pretty hands when you can work hard?
2. What everyone wanted the eclipse to be like (Sister O'Very)
3. What the eclipse was actually like (Sister O'Very)



No comments:

Post a Comment