Wednesday, April 26, 2017

DUUUUUUUUUUNKED

Date: 04-17-2017
Companion: Sister Staker
Area: Vancouver North Stake, Walnut Grove Ward

Wowowowow!!!!!! Good morning everyone!!

The highlight of this week is probably the fact that MICHAEL WAS BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhh!!! He's incredible, I love him so much! The baptism was amazing and the spirit was so strong. He bore his testimony and it was just soooooooo fantastic! Ahhhh! It was so cool to see his testimony grow. The first time we met him, one of the first things he said to us was "I don't know much about the church, and I don't know what it is but this church is so true. I want to be Mormon so bad" BAM!!!! and then at the baptism it was so good! His testimony makes me want to be better and to rely on God more. I know that as we put our trust in Him wholeheartedly, that he will NOT let us fail. I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!

A couple of other fun things this week. We had district meeting and district lunch outside this week and it was FREEZING. But it was so much fun! We play this fun game called "snaps" and its probably not really that fun but when you're simple minded and easily entertained like I am then it's a really fun game! Basically you just throw a snap to someone like you're throwing a ball and they have to catch it, but you're not really throwing anything so you make it a big production so it's funny. We played that. It was fun!

Sister Staker went on her departing temple trip this week so I got to be with sister samples for most of the day! It was really fun!

I know that God lives and hears our prayers. And when we work hard and show Him we are serious, He will give us all that we need! The church is true! See you all next week!

-Sister Hansen

1. Sister Hansen & Sister Samples
2. District
3. District
4. Sister Staker, Michael, Sister Hansen
5 & 6.  Michael with us missionaries and his family and friends







No comments:

Post a Comment