Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Transfers?

Date:  03-20-2017
Companion:  Sister Staker
Area:  Vancouver North Stake, Walnut Grove Ward

Hello hello! Imma keep it real short cause I don’t have much to write about. Lol. We have transfers this week, Sister Staker and I get to stay in walnut grove! So that's fun! Not much exciting happened this week. But it’s been a busy week! We took district pictures because it was our last district meeting together. The other day, while Sister Staker and I were tracting we came across this sign in the middle of the tree so we took a picture of it! We have some funny videos but I can't figure out how to send them from my tablet so I can't send any of them. But we went on a hike this morning and it was awesome! It wasn't really a hike, we kind of just stood by this river. Ha lol.

One thing I studied today was 3 Nephi 27:21-22. It talks about doing as Christ has done. I think that means more than being baptized and following his commandments. I think it means having compassion, serving others, saving others, being selfless. Christ gave everything he had and he was crucified, he asked Heavenly Father to take the cup away from him, he didn't want to go through this extremely hard thing. But he did it anyway because he knew it was God’s plan. In verse 22 he says that if we do these things that we will be saved at the last day. Life is hard, but be like Christ and endure it, and in the end everything will be okay. And if it's not okay, then it's not the end!
I love you all so much! Thanks for writing me all of your experiences! Keep sending me your favorite scriptures!

1 and 2. Elders Smith, Dastrup, Grant, Brown, me, and Sister Staker.

3. The sign in the tree.




No comments:

Post a Comment