Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Siblings


























They try to act like they don't like each other. They want their mam to think that they would never speak to each other unless she made them. Basically they are brats, big time.



MAN, I LOVE THEM

We haven't had family pictures taken since Emma was 4, I figured I'd better have some kind of documentation of their existence in case someone was questioning.  
Thank you Baylee Howe for taking these pictures, you are a brave soul indeed.




It's a strange thing to look a pictures of your kids sometimes.  They are so individual that when people say things like "your kids look just alike," I'm surprised and don't know how to respond.

Looking at their pictures they have the same beautiful Hansen eyes (their Grandma Hansen's eyes).  They have the same noses,  I don't know where they got them, I think they are a combo of their mam and dad.

They are both tall, well to to me they are tall 5'11" and 5'8".  On my side of the family, that is super tall.  On the Hansen side of the family that's average height.

Both have dark hair and both of them have short index fingers like their dad.

Of course they look alike, but to me I very rarely see that.  They are Bryce and Emma.  They have different temperaments and different outlooks on life.  And even though they act like they don't really know each other - I know they will miss each other. 


In true brother-sister style they support each other in everything.  
That makes them pretty cool in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment