Monday, March 5, 2018

ET Phone Hooommmeee

Date: 03-5-2018
Companion: Sister O'Very
Area: Vancouver East Stake, Prune Hill Ward

WHATSSUP!

Okay fam, it's been the craziest week here. Monday, after I sent my email President calls us and tells us there's going to be some changes, and Sister Jones was going to a different area.. and my new companion would be...

Drum roll please....

SISTER O'VERY FROM GOOD OL LOGAN UTAH. THE SISTER O'VERY. SISTER O'VERY FROM COOL FRIENDS SISTER O'VERY. Niiiiiiiice.

So BAM. That happened.

I've learned a lot about prayer this week. Heavenly Father truly is our loving Father and He will always let us experience His love for us. This week I found out through lots of prayer how much He loves me.

If you don't know that God loves you, if you don't feel He's there, if you feel alone, I invite you to find some time to be by yourself, find a quiet place, to kneel down and say a prayer to the most powerful being. This most powerful being has asked us to pray to Him. To talk to Him, especially in our time of need. Just like you love your kids, or your parents love you, He loves you and is anxious to hear from you.

I love y'all a lot.

Also I got to teach my cute little cousin twice this week and I've never been so happy. 😊😊😊

- Sister Emma Hansen

☀️FIND JOY☀️


1.  Discussion with Elder Webb, Elder Taylor, cousin Marley, and Aunt DT
2.  District
3.  Tag Photo
4.  Discussion with Elder Taylor, Elder Webb, Doug & Linda Taylor, cousin Marley, Aunt DT, and Grandma Adair









No comments:

Post a Comment