Monday, September 11, 2017

You get to go to them temple, you get to go to the Temple, everyone gets to go to the Temple!

Date: 09-11-2017
Companion: Sister Townsend
Area: Vancouver East Stake, Fairway Village Ward


You get to go to them temple, you get to go to the Temple, everyone gets to go to the Temple! (Ask me how many times I'm going to make that joke for my email subjects.)

oh hey what's up fam?

Turns out sister Townsend and I are the same person. So this whole area is either extremely blessed, or doomed for destruction. I'm going to go with the latter, but we'll pray for the best.

No just kidding, we've been able to have a way good week this week. So we're back to a car share, which means the bike life for life, which makes me cry internally every time we have to go somewhere, but it's also good and makes us work smarter, so I guess it's a good thing....

This week we have scheduled 4 temple trips! Holy cow! And then yesterday in church the entire day happened to be about temples and wow it was so good! Even just talking about going to the temple I can feel the spirit more. It's made me realize how lucky I am to have the knowledge of temples and what blessings they can be for our families.

We're teaching a woman named Meng (pronounced Mo) and previously, she didn't have a knowledge of God. We were able to invite her to the Temple with us next week, and as we sat and testified of families while her family was sitting with her the spirit was so strong. It told me what I want for my future family and what I need to be doing in order to prepare for that.

I know that families can be together forever when we are living worthy of the promises that we can make with our father in Heaven. I know that it's because of our families that we can live happily for eternity. I know that because of temples we can be with our families forever. I know that temples will bring us eternal happiness. If you haven't gone to the Temple recently, go to the temple, even if it's just to stand on the grounds.

☀️FIND JOY☀️

-Sister Emma Hansen

1. Pals
2. End of the Lake Village Homies )':
3. Sister Townsend and I
4. I have to stick popsicle sticks in my mouth for my jaw. Lols
5. Me and Sister Townsend










No comments:

Post a Comment